VFuel Endurance Drink Mix
VFuel endurance gels and sports drinks are not your standard gels. All of their ingredients are added with intentions; they didn't just put together maltodextrin and fructose with a couple of aminos thrown in to be 'different.'
Here's what we love about Vfuel and why you're seeing it more and more at trail races:
- The number one thing we love about VFuel is it's very easy to digest. The most easily digestible gel on the market, so you can actually use it for long periods of time without negative Gi effects.
- Many of their ingredients act as fantastic detoxifiers (OKG, Citrulline Malate):
- This prevents muscle damage as you're engaged in your activity of choice,
- It promotes greater endurance;
- It facilitates much faster recovery.
- Finally, ingredients really DO matter:
- Maltodextrin and simple sugar is just one of the many ways to fuel your muscles.
- VFuel also use MCT oil (fractionated coconut oil) as a way to get energy passively diffused through the Gi tract and used without much effort from your body.
- MCT oil requires very little energy for absorption, utilization, or storage, while, at the same time, being a dense source of calories. MCT also acts as a mild anti-inflammatory by killing some of the troublesome microorganisms in the Gi tract that cause irritation and inflammation.
- The small amount of Glucuronolactone in VFuel helps to keep your glycogen levels in your liver at a more consistent and higher level allowing your liver to release the glucose that your body is calling for when you're engaged in endurance sports.
VFuel is a very complete endurance gel using innovative and varying pathways to fuel your body. This keeps certain systems in good working order without taxing them by flooding those pathways with more than they can handle.
Endurance Drink Mix:
Each packet contains 200 calories of Endurance Fuel with electrolytes. Containing Non-GMO Dextrose and our proprietary blend of supplements, VFuel Endurance Drink Mix is the perfect fuel for all of your endurance pursuits. Easy on your stomach, smooth energy, and enough electrolytes to keep you properly hydrated.
Mix one packet and 20-26oz of H2O. Shake and Drink!