Trail Toes Foot Blister Kit- Small
The Trail Toes Foot Blister Kit is perfect to throw in your pack for any ultra-distance race, stage race, OCR event, day hike or for any activity you find yourself on your feet all day. Designed with input from those in the military and medical professionals, this kit packs everything you'll need to finish your event!
The Trail Toes Foot Blister Kit contains:
- 2-1.8x3.5" Alcohol pads for cleaning area prior to dressing
- 4-2x2" Gauze Sponges for cleaning and drying area prior to dressing hot spots and blisters
- 2-Single use benzoin a skin adhesive to help the Hypafix, moleskin, and KT tape stick more efficiently.
- 1-2x18" roll of Hypafix tape that can be used to treat hot spots, wounds and areas of blistering.
- 4-2x4" precut sheets of Hypafix tape that can be used to treat hot spots, wounds and areas of blistering.
- 2-2x2.5" precut sheets of Hypafix tape for protecting nipples.
- 1-2x18" roll of KT tape to be used to treat hot spots, wounds, areas with blisters as well as tendon strains and sprains.
- 1-2x4" sheet of moleskin to be used to treat hot spots, wounds and areas of blistering.
- 3-7gram single use packets of Trail Toes Foot AND Body Cream to help decrease risk of foot AND body areas at risk for abrasions, blisters and chafing.
- 1-2' safety pin for treating blisters or to help secure items if needed.
- 1-1"x18 gauge beveled needle to help with trephinating blisters under toe nails.
- 1-3x5" Fresealable bag to put unused cream, benzon or other supplies