Spark Light- ST6-500CW
Our all time favorite headlamp for night running, Spark Light makes one of the toughest and highest quality headlamp available on the market. We've run with this headlamp at the Captain Karl's night series, Fatdog 120 (over 2 nights!), Gorge Waterfalls 100k, Jemez 50, and many, many early morning and night training runs. This headlamp is so comfortable to wear and easy to use (significant Key Success Factor after being awake for 30+ hours!), it will be the last one you ever need to get.
The first Cree XML T6 headlamp on the market, it has an output up to 500 lumens with 5 modes available:
- Super: 500 lumens for 1.8 hours
- Max: 220 Lumens for 3.5 hours
- Medium 1- 80 lumens for 12 hours
- Medium 2- 12 Lumens for 120 hours
- Low- 0.5 Lumens for 90 days
We included one battery, charged and ready to go with the purchase of your headlamp, along with directions on where to get more rechargeable Li batteries and a charger (Amazon seems to be the best place at the moment).
Features we love about this light:
- Cool White Light
- Reverse polarity accepted circuit- it does not matter which direction you put the battery in
- Electrically conductive aluminum body provides inherent EMI/RFI shielding
- SCHOTT ultra clear lens
- IPX8 waterproof
- without battery:50g
- with battery and headband:150g
- Premium grade aluminum alloy machined body with hard anodized finishing
- Impact resistance Lens with 98% transparency
How to Use:
Single click to turn the headlamp on and off.
Hold on button to go through Minimum, Medium 1, Medium 2 and maximum modes. When the desired mode is reached, release to stop brightness ramping and current mode is memorized.
At any mode, quick double click on button to trigger the Super mode. Super mode automatically steps down to Max mode after 5 minutes for protection.