Patagonia Strider Pro Shorts 5"
A favorite short among our male trail runners, the Patagonia Strider Pro Shorts carry what almost everything you need for a full day of trail running, thanks to four overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side). An additional card-sized, stretchy center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat and won’t flap when empty, but expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket—and they’re now more durable, stretchier and larger capacity.
The shorts are made from a fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby that forms the body while the side panels (now on outer thighs only) use an updated, more breathable, 100% polyester mesh. Side splits promote airflow and the open-knit 100% polyester crepe liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) now dries faster, weighs less and breathes more freely.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with completely breathable 100% polyester (50% recycled) airflow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Versatile drawcord for internal/external tying
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hips
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes air flow
- 5" inseam with a 2" split.