Patagonia R/1 Pullover
The Patagonia R1® Pullover features a high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. This pullover is perfect for just about any Texas outdoor activity of your choice, and it looks great too.
Recently redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable.
Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. Simple cuffs stay comfortable against the wrists; minimalist zippers reduce bulk; and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin offers next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch