Patagonia Lightweight Blackhole Cinch Pack
The Patagonia Lightweight Blackhole Cinch pack was inspired by a climber's chalkbag to make loading and unloading very simple. This pack is perfect for riding or running around town, hiking, or commuting.
Made from lightweight but seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent finish that resists abrasion and protects your gear from the elements.
The clean, top-loading design features a single pull closure and a simple main compartment that holds enough for a day’s outing—lunch, rain shell, binoculars and a guidebook; it also features an internal hydration-compatible sleeve. A front, zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet—and a micro daisy chain provides lash points for a yoga mat or an extra sweater.
Finally highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide breathable comfort to keep you cool during hot Texas weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Cinch Pack tote-bag style.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Easy access top-loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle