Patagonia Duckbill Hat with ATRC logo
Airy, crushable-yet-resilient and a timeless favorite, the Duckbill Cap pairs an open tricot mesh and Supplex® nylon (now using updated Baggies™ fabric) for the reflective coverage of a running hat with the heat-dumping functionality of a visor.
The short foam brim shades your eyes without blinding you to overhead branches and bounces back to its shape after being folded in the pocket of your shorts. A COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture and a slim rear buckle with elastic adjusts the fit.
- The brim and front are made of Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit