Arc'teryx Soleus Running Short
The Arc'teryx Soleus Running Short is specifically designed for running and training at a competitive level. The Soleus Short combines minimalist design, focused features, innovative fabrics and ergonomic freedom. Arkose™ lightweight performance fabric dries quickly and has a stretch woven construction. The fabric is treated with a durable water repellant finish and delivers UPF 50+ sun protection.
Features we love:
- Designed to move, the Soleus has a large side slit at the hem for ease of stride and utilizes flatlocked seams for minimal irritation.
- Constructed without a traditional inseam and employs a gusseted at the crotch.
- The gusset is made from a stretch mesh to deliver maximum freedom and airflow where it’s needed most, and the built in brief provides comfortable support.
- Race Pocket System to provide quick access to core race essentials.
- Integrated into the waistband to minimize bulk and bounce while maximizing efficiency, the system consists of two front stash pockets, two rear stash pockets, and a larger lumbar pocket.
- The pockets are strategically sized and placed to create a system that can hold smaller water bottles, energy foods, a hat or gloves, even a compact wind shell.